Occasionally I just get weird with these workouts. That’s what makes them interesting. This one is called “PLETHORA OF PUSHUPS”. If you don’t know what some of them are, check links on past workouts of the week (many have been done before) or send me a comment and I will try to clarify.
Warm-up with stretching and 25 air squats, 25 squat thrusts, and 25 regular pushups.
- 20 pike walk pushups
- 20 staggered hand pushups (10 each way)
- 20 diamond pushups
- 20 wide hand position pushups
- take a break and do 10 pullups
- 20 push Ts (10 each side)
- 20 divebomb pushups
- 20 sumo pushups (10 each hand)
- 20 squat thrusts w/ pushup